Friday, January 1, 2010

Brand Pearce Huffman



Born December 17th, 2009 at 2:17 pm.  Baby Brand weighed 7.13 pounds and measured 20.25 inches long.




Brand is a sweet sweet baby & we are so excited he is finally here. 

Since we've been home Brand has learned how to eat and sleep like a champ!! We had his two week appointment Wednesday and our little man re-gained the weight he lost in the hospital (this is supposed to take about two weeks) and he has gained almost a pound.  Brand weighed 8.10 pounds on Wed.

Brand has also had his first bath:





And his first Christmas




I'm not sure, but I think he likes his new room.  I promised more pics, so here they are











I guess that's all for now.

More to come later

Monica, Burdette & Brand

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! I can't wait to meet him! Also his room looks great - good work! I'm so excited I can't stop using exclamation points!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a precious little one! Here's to an action-packed and love-filled 2010 for the Huffmans.

    ReplyDelete