Sunday, January 24, 2010

One Month Old

It's amazing how quickly time has gone by.  It seems like just yesterday we were bringing Brand home from the hospital. 

This month has been a fun one - we've perfected (1) eating (2) eating and (3) eating. Can you tell by his one month pictures?

Four Days Old                                                            One Month Old





You may not be able to tell by the pictures, but Brand has almost out grown his moses basket.  I can hardly believe it.  I guess all the eating has helped him grow, grow, grow! 

In his first few weeks Brand has also started to: smile, coo & turn his head.  He is also enjoying tummy time & walks around the neighborhood. 

Life is good & we are truly blessed. 

~ M, B & Little B

3 comments:

  1. He is such a precious and happy little boy. LOVE that last pic of him~ truly a split between his mommy and daddy. Please give him a big hug for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO CUTE! I think he is going to be the president of something huge. You heard it here first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is so sweet. I just happened by your blog and clicked on. Guess what, my maiden name was Huffman.
    The teddy bear is a giant.
    I have a new grandson that is almost 4 months.
    Enjoy that sweet little boy.

    ReplyDelete